Monday 27 July 2009

I went to Drayton manor yesterday with Saz and Maz(don't ask)>< It was fun!
It's not the scariest park but...whatever...it didn't really matter
It was sunny which we were thankful for, after we went on Stormforce 10 we were soaking, note to self: don't go at the back again...ever!

A load of french people went on one of the rides and sat behind us, I like the french-but these were just too much!
They sang songs about being tired and so on, if that was even what they were singing about?!
I've been doing french for three years now, and all I could understand of their conversation was
rester: stay
chanter: sing (trust me, they did)
nous: we
...that's all I got

anyway, it was a good day, I might scan the picture of us on the rapids which weren't so rapid after all

later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment